Selected Program Publications in Aquatic Plant Management:
- General guidelines for sound, small-scale herbicide efficacy research (2018).
- Influence of PhoslockA (R) on legacy phosphorus, nutrient ratios, and algal assemblage composition in hypereutrophic water resources (2017)
- Evaluating Sensitivity of Five Aquatic Plants to a Novel Arylpicolinate Herbicide Utilizing an Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development Protocol (2016).
- Monoecious hydrilla-A review of the literature (2016)
- Response of seven aquatic plants to a new arylpicolinate herbicide (2016)
- Monoecious hydrilla tuber dynamics following various management regimes on four North Carolina reservoirs (2016)
- Sensitivity of freshwater molluscs to hydrilla-targeting herbicides: Providing context for invasive aquatic weed control in diverse ecosystems (2015)
- Management of aquatic vegetation in the Southeastern United States (2015)
- Aminocyclopyrachlor absorption and translocation in three aquatic weeds (2015)
- Postemergence control of microstegium vimineum on riparian restoration sites with aquatic-use registered herbicides (2014)
- Persistence and bioavailability of aminocyclopyrachlor and clopyralid in turfgrass clippings: Recycling clippings for additional weed control (2014)
- Bioavailability of aminocyclopyrachlor and triclopyr plus clopyralid from turfgrass clippings in aquatic and riparian plants (2013).
- Greenhouse response of six aquatic invasive weeds to imazamox (2010).
- Efficacy of selected aquatic herbicides on common reed (2010).
- Aquatic plant management and the impact of emerging herbicide resistance issues (2008).
- Response of selected aquatic invasive weeds to flumioxazin and carfentrazone-ethyl (2008).